Effective selling is a series of 'learned' skills. It is a basic 'step by step' procedure. In this session you will learn how to successfully modify the behavior of a client into purchasing your product or service to replace what they are presently buying. Come join us and increase your top line!
This information session will cover:
* The basic proper steps to making a sale
* How to effectively present your product as a benefit
* Time tested solid negotiation techniques
* What to say and when to say it for maximum impact
* How to recognize signs that a customer is ready to buy
* How not to fear selling
Pete Foley of SCORE who presents this workshop has directed and managed successful sales and marketing personnel for major corporations in the transportation business for 40 years. He has developed, taught and facilitated numerous Sales, Marketing and Negotiation courses throughout his career. He retired from FedEx Freight, Inc., after 16 years as Vice President of Sales.