2021 HR Legal Update Webinar
Join Terri Olson of HR Prescriptions for an expert overview of new HR regulations for 2021.
Topics for the update include:
- CARES Act / FFCRA continuance (or not)
- Cal-OSHA Emergency Temporary Standards
- AB 685 – COVID Infection Prevention and Reporting
- SB 1159 – Workers’ Comp Presumption
- SB 1383 – CFRA Expansion
- AB 979 – Underrepresented Community Board Member Requirement
- SB 973 – California Pay Data Reporting
- AB 1963 – HR as Mandated Reporters
- AB 2992 – Crime Victim Leave Expansion
- Social Media Policies
- Minimum Wage Increases
- Computer Professional Pay Minimum for Exemption Designation
Terri Olson founded HR Prescriptions in 2000 for the sole purpose of helping small and mid-size employers deal with the complexities of managing their human capital. In acting as her clients’ on and off-site HR Director, her philosophy has been to keep it simple. She only recommends what the client needs to enhance their employees’ performance and protect their business from legal exposure for non-compliance of California State and Federal regulations.
Terri offers over 35 years of Human Resources generalist experience in HR management and consulting. With an expertise in employee relations, employment law, communications, policy development and conflict resolution, Terri provides a bottom-line, pro-active approach to the people management aspect of your business, consulting and coaching with a business partner mentality. Her experience with mid to large sized companies in finance, retail, medical and service industries offers real-world insight of what works and doesn't work in today's rapidly changing workplace environment.